
When I was a child, I played with cars. Then in secondary I learned to drive and develop skills for business. At that moment I knew that I wanted to persue careers in engineering.
Time later I realized that I didn´t skills to be engineer for the reason that I don´t have persistence to create machines, so I decided study business administration for the reason that with this career I will win a lot of money to buy the best car.
For the other hand, when I finished my major I expect generate a cars company, I will be able to sell special cars for a rich people with the objective of winning a lot of money to obtain my collection of classic cars and can travel around the world.
Time later I realized that I didn´t skills to be engineer for the reason that I don´t have persistence to create machines, so I decided study business administration for the reason that with this career I will win a lot of money to buy the best car.
For the other hand, when I finished my major I expect generate a cars company, I will be able to sell special cars for a rich people with the objective of winning a lot of money to obtain my collection of classic cars and can travel around the world.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario