
Name: Diego Alejandro Vega Rendón
Street: 15684 SW 158 Colina, Bogota
City: Bogota
November 7, 2008
Street: 15684 SW 158 Colina, Bogota
City: Bogota
November 7, 2008
Diego Alejandro Vega Rendón
International Business
University of London
I am writing to apply for the master of international logistics which is the best master that I liked and that these universities have from my best developed in this area, and I will be full of pride to belong to your program.
I will graduate from Universidad de la Sabana (Colombia) in the next month as in Business administration. For the duration of my carrier I developed different skills in business and marketing, so I want to specialize in an area complementary.
For the other hand, I am very punctual, smart, friendly and creative. About my responsibilities, I am organized because I think that is so important for develop all activities in order and with time for to get a good result. In addition I like to study in group for the reason that is more interactive and brings better results.
I expect an answer to my request, because I think that I m a good candidate to win the scholarship.
Thanks a lot.
Email address: vega_diego78@hotmail.com
Telephone:3108295895
Address: 15684 SW 158 Colina, Bogota
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario